Football Season Ticket Holders,
As a season ticket holder, it is time to start thinking of renewing
your season tickets for the 2013 Football Season.
Season Tickets Renewals
Last year’s season ticket holders will again have the first option to renew beginning May 13, 2013 thru June 2, 2013.
Options for Renewal:
1. Tickets may be renewed in person at the Merrell Center Box Office, 5/13/13-5/30/13,
Tuesdays from 8-12pm and Thursdays from 3-7pm only.
2. Tickets may be renewed online from 5/13/13-6/2/13.
3. Ticket renewals will also be offered at the Katy, Cinco Ranch and Seven Lakes High School’s Spring
Games. Check the Katy ISD Athletic website for dates.
Leonard Merrell Center is located at 6301 S. Stadium Lane, Katy, TX 77494, 281-396-6390.
Tickets not renewed by 11:59pm, June 2, 2013 will be released to the general public.
New Season Tickets
Purchasing new season tickets for all schools will begin on June 4, 2013 until the first home football game of your
Options for New Purchase
1. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Merrell Center Box Office beginning 6/4/13,
from 8-12pm and Thursdays from 3-7pm only ending 6/25/13.
2. Tickets may be purchased online from 6/4/13 until the first home game of your
The season ticket price is $10.00 per ticket and $6.00 per transaction convenience fee for online purchases.
Ex: If you renew 5 seats and there are 6 games at Rhodes for the season you will pay $300 plus a one time convenience fee
of $6.00 for a total of $306.
Tickets purchased at the Box Office will not be subject to a convenience fee
and all payments must be cash or check.
All season tickets purchased online prior to June 25th will be mailed to the ticket holder after the close of
renewals. Online tickets purchased after June 25th, will need to be printed online at home.
The Athletic Department appreciates your patronage of Katy ISD football. We look forward to a great season in 2013.
See you at the games!